This week we reviewed and practiced using -ed adjectives to talk about feelings.
Homework: Answer two of the following questions online:
1) When was a time you felt embarrassed?
2) What is something that you think is annoying?
3) What food do you think is disgusting?
4) Who do you think is a fascinating person?
5) When have you been the most frightened? What happened?
Answer your question online by clicking the ADD COMMENT link below. Your answer to each question must be at least 100 words long (200 words total). Don't forget to comment on two of your classmates' posts!
Also, download the handout below for next lesson.
Extra homework: Click the link below to go to an Internet quiz about ed/ing adjectives. Do the quiz, print your results and bring them to our next lesson.
Click here to go to the quiz